The Targeting Maths Foundation Student Book features:
- Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Foundation Year Content descriptions for mathematics.
- Targeting Maths App for iPad The Targeting Maths Foundation Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year K Targeting Maths App (coming soon). Children will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students’ abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
– Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching The Targeting Maths Foundation Teaching Guide includes the complete K–Prep/Foundation level Rainforest Maths CD-ROM, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.
This book aims to teach Foundation year students:
- Numbers to 30
- 2D shapes and 3D objects
- Addition and subtraction
- Groups and subitising